WATCH OUT NOW for How To TREAT SHINE SPLINTS With NATURAL HOME REMEDIES. @ https://www.youtube.com/StylecrazeTV
Shin splints, in medical terminology are better known as medial tibial stress syndrome. This condition gives rise to pain in the front lower legs region, the shins. People who perform strenuous activities for a long period of time are affected by this medical condition. Pain arises in the inner part of the shin bone and people who play squash, basket ball and tennis often complain of this pain. There is nothing to stress too much about because there are treatments for this ailment.
* Here are some common causes of shin splints:
1. Excessive force on shin bone: Shin splints arises due to the excessive force caused to the shin bone and tissues attached to it.
2. Stress reaction: Shin splints can also be caused due to exerting the bone that is fractured. With time the bone can get repaired on its own by not exerting pressure on it. Constant pressure on the fractured area can cause the bone to ultimately crack.
3. Tired muscles: Shin splints also occur when the leg muscles are tired. People with flat feet are more likely to fall prey to this painful ailment.
Symptoms of shin splints are listed below for your reference:
1. Dull ache: A dull aching sensation is felt in the front part of the lower leg area. This is one of the symptoms of shin splints.
2. Swelling: People suffering from shin splints have some sort of swelling in the lower leg region.
3. Numbness in the feet: Another common symptom o shin splints is a feeling of numbness or weakness in the feet.
* Home remedies to deal with shin splints are as follows:
1. Ice: Take a few cubes of ice and wrap it in a clean thin cotton cloth. Now rub the ice onto the affected area for about 10 minutes. Repeat this 4-5 times a day to free yourself from the pain.
2. Turmeric: Take a tablespoon of turmeric powder and a make a thick paste with a little water. Rub the paste onto the leg that is giving you pain. Leave it on for a while and rinse with warm water. You can repeat this twice a day to get relief form shin splints.
3. Coconut oil massage: Take some coconut oil and heat it up a little. Massage the leg with the oil for about 10-15 minutes until you get some relief.
Don’t ignore the pain that shin splints can give you! Do try these home remedies to get rid of this problem.
Get back to normal
Home Remedies To Treat Athletes Foot @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOzq_…
home remedies for arthritis @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr6_S…
Home Remedies for Gout @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSkKz…
Article @ http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/ef…
Subscribe @ https://www.youtube.com/StylecrazeTV