LEARN best remedies for STOMACH GAS PROBLEMS & relieve of BLOATED BELLY naturally.
Have you ever wondered how gas gets collected in your body? It sounds interesting doesn’t it! One of the main reasons is when you swallow air and it travels down your digestive tract. Another way is digestive gases get accumulated like-Hydrogen and carbon dioxide. In both cases, it can cause flatulence. Gas is a common problem amongst people. Gas can be caused due to food intolerance or artificial additives. People who consume a lot of aerated drinks tend to pass gas which can be very embarrassing in public.
Gas problem can be described in many ways like-Burping, belching or the more common one flatulence. Did you know that most of the people produce about 1 to 4 pints of gas each day? Now that is some information!
Be clever and try and tackle this issue by following some preventive measures to avoid the problem of gas. Let us have a look at some of them:
1. Avoid food that produces gas: If you are prone to flatulence then you must understand that it is important to stay away from such types of food. For example-dairy products, citrus fruits like apples and oranges. Vegetables too can cause gas like-Broccoli, onions etc.
2. Hydrate your body: drink a lot of water. Water helps in reducing the occurrence of flatulence. Drink about 43-4 liters of water each day.
3. Artificial sweeteners: Try and avoid having products filled with artificial sweeteners. It can give you severe flatulence. A little precaution will go a long way in keeping you healthy.
4. Slow down on eating habits: Remember to eat and drink slowly. This is the key to avoid gas. The moment you swallow your food, air too goes in and causes gas.
5. Acidity: If you consume food that is too spicy on a daily basis, then be prepared to face flatulence. Oily food that is rich in spices cause acidity and later leads to gas formation in the stomach.
3. Let us have a quick look at some of the common causes that leads to flatulence or gas listed below:
1. Irritable bowel syndrome: In this condition, the individual goes through symptoms like- Cramps, diarrhea or even gas. It is a very uneasy feeling and makes the person very restless.
2. Indigestion: Many of us are in a hurry and tend to swallow our meals not realizing that it can cause gas. While eating quickly, we also take in a lot of air with the food that later creates flatulence.
3. Intolerance towards Lactose: What do we mean by lactose intolerance? It is the inability of breaking down of the natural sugar in the body. This too another major cause of gas. Lactose intolerant people experience flatulence.
Some of the symptoms of gas are:
1. Voluntary or involuntary passing of gas.
2. Cramps in your abdomen, or Swelling and tightness in your abdomen.
3. Pain experienced in the abdominal area.
Stylecraze presents time tested, natural home remedies for gastric problem for your health and beauty concerns along with some handy tips:
Add one-half teaspoon of cinnamon powder to a cup of warm milk. Stir it well and then drink it. You can also add some honey. Try out this stomach gas remedy.
Add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water. Allow the water to cool to room temperature, and then drink it. This is one of the gas trouble home remedies that you must try out.
Put the juice of one fresh lemon in a glass and add some baking soda to it. This will cause fizzing. Add some more baking soda and a cup of water and stir it well so the baking soda dissolves completely. Drink this slowly.
For more videos on Natural Home Remedies, subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/StylecrazeTV
Check out more Home Remedies:- http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/natural-home-remedies-to-treat-gas-trouble-problem/
Follow us on Facebook: